Robert Rhys their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate.
- The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Robert Rhys have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- These particulars were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before the completion of the properties and are intended only as a guide. They may have been changed during construction and final finishes could vary. Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information but must get their solicitor to check the plans and specification attached to
- The reference to any mechanical or electrical equipment or other facilities at the property shall not constitute a representation (unless otherwise stated) as to its state or condition or that it is capable of fulfilling its intended function and prospective purchasers / tenants should satisfy themselves as to the fitness of such equipment for their requirements.
What's new at Saint's Court
Don't miss out
Register your interest
Register your interest in our apartments today