If you’ve heard of The PG Group, you’ll
know we go out of our way to design and build better homes and then fit them to a better standard. It’s all about doing the best we can for you. You can expect well planned functional living spaces, large light windows and great top class finishing touches,
all of which make a house, or apartment, into a home.
- Allocated secure parking for apartments available
by separate negotiation
- Landscaped communal areas
- Paved walkways
- Mains operated smoke alarm system to all common area
- Door entry system to all apartments
- Walls and ceiling Dulux satinwood emulsion-finish
- Carpet throughout
- Secure communal bin store
- Secure communal cycle storage
Internal – all apartments:
- Gas central heating
- Dulux matt emulsion-finish on walls and ceilings.
Satin Wood finish to all woodwork.
- Oak Veneer internal doors
- Plumbing for Washing machine/Condenser Dryer
in airing cupboard.
Kitchen – Hi-gloss white or cream finish units with soft close drawers. Ceramic hob, stainless steel finish cooker and hood. Four spot lighting fitment in polished chrome, power sockets. Plumbing for dishwasher, space allocated for Fridge/Freezer.
Living space – Feature walls in a range of Dulux colours including Misted Hills, Raspberry Diva and Pressed Thistle as selected by our interior designer. Double wall sockets.
Bathroom – Porcelanosa Nimbus co-ordinating ceramic floor and wall tiles. White Duravit sanitary ware with Vado taps in polished chrome. Shower, most with 1200mm tray. Three spot lighting fitment in polished chrome.
En Suite shower rooms – Porcelanosa Line wall and floor tiles in white and dark grey. White Duravit sanitary ware with Vado taps in polished chrome.
Bedrooms – Fitted wardrobes where shown on plans. Pendant lighting. Wall sockets.